Translate

Saturday, November 2, 2013

First Time in Zhongli

 A few weeks ago I was invited to have a girls day with several of my friends. We headed to Zhongli (Chungli) which is where one of our friends live. Zhongli is about 20 minutes away from where I live. 

We wanted to take the bus since the bus stop is right in front of my apartment building but when it arrived it was full and we didn't feel like waiting another 40 minutes for another one to come. Instead we just took a taxi. It only cost us like $100NT per person and that's like three US dollars so it wasn't bad at all.

We met up with our friend at the train station. This was my first time really in Zhongli. I had been to the branch there but didn't get to see anything else. 

Near the train station is a nice little shopping area. It is a brick work street lined with little shops and cafes. It was really nice. We wondered around looking at all the little shops. 




For lunch we wanted to go to Shark Bites Toast but we would have had to wait two hours for a table so we skipped it instead. My friend instead took us to this little dinner that had western style food. I had french toast and it was amazing. I totally want to go there again.

After lunch we headed to the one shopping mall. We looked at make up and my friends bought some coverse sneakers. Then we hung out at her apartment for the rest of the evening till dinner. For dinner we went to a teppanyaki. Teppanyaki is kinda like the poor man's hibatchi. It is really good. I go to the one near my apartment at least once a week. After being completely full and tired from a day of shopping we headed home. 




No comments:

Post a Comment