Translate

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

BT: Been Busy

So it's been a little while since I've posted anything on here. Sorry although I've been done with work for a week I've become rather busy. 

I'm in the final stretch before I leave for Taiwan and there is a lot to get done. I'm currently in the process of cleaning and completely packing up my bedroom and all of my stuff. Considering this is the first time that I've really moved in my life there is ton of things to go through. I've already gotten rid of 5 bags of clothing since I won't be needing them in Taiwan. 

Another thing that has happen in the past couple of days has been that I've checked everything off of my list of things to buy before moving to Taiwan. These things were like a new swimsuit (I needed a second once since it is a tropical island), shoes for the plane, gym clothing, bras (yeah I'm more busty than your typical Asian), and Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver. I know that the last two on the list don't really make sense but hey I need something to do on the plane. 

I've also started making plans to see all of my friends before I go. I was able to see a good number of them recently since my sister threw me a surprise going away party, which will be another post. Anyway till next time 

No comments:

Post a Comment