Translate

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

BT: The First Goodbye

This morning I said goodbye to my brother and saw him off as he left to go move to South Dakota. This is probably going to be the last time that I will see him about 2 years and the first of my family members that I've said goodbye to. 

How much this effected me surprised me a little. My brother and I haven't been super close at all. We have seven years separating us but I guess since we lived and worked together this year we were close. Now he's moved away and our work schedules won't really permit us seeing each other for most likely two years. 

The biggest thing is that if my heart is shaken over saying goodbye to my brother what is is it going to be like when I bid the rest of my family, especially my twin sister, farewell. 

1 comment:

  1. You look so heartbroken. I love how there's no, family good bye selfies, no party pics, just Alex. :P

    ReplyDelete