Translate

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Fathers Day!!!

Dad and Me
Happy Father's Day!! So today was the last holiday/ event that my whole family was together. Not only am I moving to Taiwan but my brother is moving away too.

Today we one thing that I wanted before going to Taiwan and something my Mom wanted. My Mom wanted us to get a family picture done before I left so we did that. The photographer was one of my high school classmates which was fun since she didn't really change at all. My parents also decided to get a set of the siblings done too.

For dinner we had a traditional thanksgiving style turkey dinner. My mom asked me a while ago what foods that I wanted before I left for Taiwan and it was on the list. We mostly had it because it was the last family sit down dinner that we will have all together. Anyway it was super delicious. I would have taken pictures of it to put on here but A. I was too hungry and wolfed it down right away and B. I'm pretty sure I would have gotten yelled at for having an electronic device at the dinner table. Well till next time

No comments:

Post a Comment