Translate

Monday, July 1, 2013

BT: Hershey Park

So yet again it has been several days since I last posted. I've really been trying to get on my computer but I've just been busy. It's amazing how I did't really have a social life and in the last three weeks of moving to Taiwan I magically get one and become super busy. 

As mention in an earlier post I'm trying to do things that are really American before I leave. Well to help me with this my sister took me to Hershey Park. Her fiancee and our Aunt also went along with us. Our Aunt use to take us to Hershey Park when we were younger so it was rather nostalgic. I hadn't been to the park since I was probably twelve (or younger I don't remember) and I have to say a lot has changed but they did have some of my favorite rides (the swing ride and Lightning Racers). I have to say that I was proud of myself because I went on three separate roller coasters. For those of you who don't know me I'm really scared of heights so the fact that I was able to go on three roller coasters and a Ferris wheel and not really freak out is a huge step for me, although my sister kept on saying that I looked like I was going to get sick.

Anyway after we had our fill of all the rides we headed over to Chocolate World (it's free and right outside the park) for the mini tour of how chocolate is made and the shop. We though had awesome timing because it only started raining once we got inside. After the tour I stocked up on my favorite Hershey's Chocolate. Over all it was a really good day. Till next time and enjoy my picture of the park. 












No comments:

Post a Comment